Saturday, May 5, 2012
I am a proud labour! :)
When I was 16 I thought by 25 I will have everything, like seriously EVERYTHING such as a great career, a cool ride maybe a sport car or superbike, a beautiful house to live with my parents, but here I am 23 years old and reality is all of that dreams seems are still far away to be fulfilled. This year's labour day was my 1st as employee, although being a pupil is not considered as 'real work' but I do what other with REAL work does such as wakes up early, hating every ondays and counting days for Friday, go through the horrible traffic jam, the workload and stress, scolded by lawyers or clients, running here and there, chasing due date for works given, doing case research, etc so I can proudly say I work hard to earn my allowance. I believe I started to appreciate the value of money a bit more compare to the time when I was just a student getting allowance from my dad. But I also love spending them for people I love because its not worth the happiness earning so much if they are not with me to share it. On that note to all working class heroes out there, have a relax day and enjoy your day. Take care and until next working day, wee-hoo!
Labels:
Lawyer in the making,
Pupil In Chamber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment