Even in this blessed month I dare to admit that I'm not a patient person, because I am although its getting better as year goes by seiring dengan penambahan umur (older and wiser). But I learn to be one now, that's how much I care about you.That's how much we care about you! Friendship always has its ups and downs, it taught us to be patient as well. Its not what you try to held back infront of your friends which might hurt his/her feeling but to control your self not to talk bad behind them. InsyaAllah I will keep my words and promise till the day I die, because they are family and as family members you just don't wash your dirty linens on public no matter how mad you are. As they say keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. That's a great mantra for life. Yes it's true, you are not responsible for what people think about you but you are responsible for what you give them to think about you. All I can do now is to keep praying and have faith in God (Do dua for them and help them for Allah SWT's sake), that your ego won't stay up in your head as long as you wish it to be. I've tried all I can possibly do, we cannot possibly help the unhappy by being one of them plus my life is too damn wonderfully happy to think about you and the unresolved and unknown (mystery unravel!) issues all the time. I've said this before and let me say it again, giving up is not a choice and I refused to even to think about it until the day you realised your mistake and it will NEVER too late to say it out loud as we will NEVER judge you no matter what. Demi Allah, I meant each words I said. And now the attitude you are carrying with you reminds me to one phrase," Since Shaitan has been locked up in Ramadhan, all what we are showing now is our true colours.".
p/s: From 1 woman to another,(euwwwwwwwwwww!) Please women,do not blame the hormon for every single of your bitchiness!That's just plain heartless and selfish!
Insight of Ramadhan :When breaking fast & suhoor, Allah remind us in Qur'an, "Eat & drink: But waste not by excess, for Allah loveth not the wasters." (7:31)
p/s: From 1 woman to another,(euwwwwwwwwwww!) Please women,do not blame the hormon for every single of your bitchiness!That's just plain heartless and selfish!
Insight of Ramadhan :When breaking fast & suhoor, Allah remind us in Qur'an, "Eat & drink: But waste not by excess, for Allah loveth not the wasters." (7:31)


No comments:
Post a Comment