Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Merdeka Raya

I didn't plan to be this mean on this blessed and happy day but who can stop me from bragging about our big win against Arsenal?Its 8-2 ok,come on at least give me a week until next weekend's game. I missed the 1st 2 weeks' games since EPL kick started, I've already missed the Community Shield we won against Manchester City so I'm not gonna let this one passed by.Its so great to finally watching this young squad playing, De Gea gave me heart attack for letting the early goals but its understandable for goalkeeper to get used with English style of playing since in La Liga I personally think the game is a bit too fast and too many tricks played by the players. Its a wise bid Ferguson made to buy Young because that boy can surely scores, the decision to give away Welbeck as a loan player to Sunderland definitely pays back and the magic combination the rest like Smalling, Jones and Cleverly have is unbelievable and need to be witnessed by yourselves to know I'm not exaggerating. Its a nice feeling to be back home after so long,on the comfort of your couch, accompanied by your loud family members and watch your favourite team playing, and the icing on the cake was they win big!2nd history made by them after won 9-0 against Ipswich long time ago. And for Arsene Wenger, do something man! There are reasons why Fabregas, Nasri and the rest left The Gunners.Yes great players just want to play in the 1s squad of 11 but winning trophies boost their pride, confidence and price as well so start buying players especially defenders. This raya is just a simple one for our family, having so many things happened lately I'm just glad and grateful to be celebrating with my small family. Untill next time Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin and Happy 54th Independence Day to all Malaysians.

ManUtd lapan Arsenal dua,
Gembira hati tidak terkata,
Ramadhan hampir meninggalkan kita,
Menandakan Raya sudah tiba. :)

Have a wonderful holiday everyone:)

No comments: