I have difficulties to focus; who doesn’t? That would be the perfect question isn’t? Especially in class (old habit dies hard, this tendency older than old!). And let me tell you particularly for law students it is like very crucial to set your mind when you are listening to facts of given cases or law, as the moment you heard wrongly about the real details there goes all your arguments in defending your clients(in future, InsyaAllah).
If there’s an award that I could possible lay my hands on as a student, that would be ‘The easiest distracted student in class’ and I’ll be the winner God knows for how many consecutive years.
For me listening to lectures is as dramatic, musical, and filmi as watching Bollywood movie. I can actually see a play in my mind for each character for given cases, and you guys know how SHORT Hindi movies are so just imagine how long my play continues*sigh*
Entrance of Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor is inevitable at this moment, hopeless!
Instead remembering all the sections in Act, I’ve all planned out what for dinner, what latest movies in cinema to catch during free time, and when can I go home (and that was like the first 10 minutes when the class begun)!
The word gossip should be forbid! Just need that 1 person to start gossiping through scribbles on paper and passing to the girls then it’s OVER. Totally over before it’s even begun. Lecturers just can’t use foods’ name in any question, they just can’t do that! PERIOD.
And the highest percentage of what contributed to distracted (girls!) students goes to............................. Yup, you got it right ladies!
Different people have different method in controlling their focus, but I never figure out what’s mine. They say it’s never too late, or better late than never so I’m focusing all my positive mind power to set my focus point on the right path. AGAIN. Never succeeded though!
p/s : Today I've wear my best focus costume and settle most of my sponsorship & personal works!Yayyy me-who-doesn't-like-to do-secretary-job!
Freaking focus Friday!:D


No comments:
Post a Comment