Thursday, April 1, 2010

Filmi Wednesday


It’s been a hiatus since the last time we went for movies, to be precise 10 weeks as 3rd year students so when we got the so called Wednesday filmi day out we watched 3 movies back to back at the famous MBO [Melaka Box Office, the only source of entertainment for broke people like us!] but I’m not going to write the reviews of all 3 of them as although I watch Malay, English, Mandarin, etc movies in cinema I only wrote what I’m best in which is Hindi a.k.a Bollywood movies for you guys. It’s been ages too since the last Hindi movie I watched, and this reviews are collection from last year’s outing until recent one in February. Get the DVDs........from me!hahaha. So here it goes........






Movie: Kurbaan
Date: 28th November 2009
Cinema: TGV Sunway Pyramid,Subang Jaya
Director: Rensil D Silva
Actors: Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor & Vivek Oberoi























Movie: Rocket Singh-Salesman of the year
Date: 24th December 2009
Cinema: TGV Capsquare KL
Director: Shimit Amin
Actors: Ranbir Kapoor






















Movie: 3 Idiots
Date: 29th January 2010
Cinema: TGV Capsquare KL
Director: Raju Kumar Hirani
Actors: Aamir Khan, Boman Irani, Sharman Joshi, R Madhavan & Kareena Kapoor.























Movie: My Name Is Khan
Date: 12th February (Worldwide release, 1st show in the 1st day), 13th February 2010, 12th March 2010 and counting.
Cinema: TGV Capsquare KL, TGV Bkt Raja Klang.
Director: Karan Johar
Actors: Shahrukh Khan & Kajol

No comments: