Friday, February 12, 2010

♥ Shahrukh Khan ♥ Kajol ♥ Karan Johar

Star struck?Obsession?Fanatic?None of those words can describe why I love them. Genuine love. I still cringe watching them create magic together on screen, their perfomance or the so called 'chemistry' is such sheer brilliance. Its not like a crazy fan's fascination towards a movie star, not like a stalker's craze towards the biggest Bollywood actors ever nor do like a psycho's desire towards the person they go gaga in dreams. I just feel...love! Cant really define that though.

Been watching, adoring, living, and breathing the essence of this awesome jodi(couple); Shahrukh Khan and Kajol for my entirely life, thanks to Karan Johar who brought them into my life(literally). Now after been waiting patiently for 9 years, you heard it right nau sal(in Hindi) finally this day arrived with so much joy, smiles and happiness for me and I hope the people around me can bear with this excitement for long enough if they really love me :)


Have many invitations and trips to the cinema for this movie and guess what I can never get tired of them!Bring it on!

My Name Is Khan






Nothing going to change my LOVE!



LOVE them hamesha!




My name is SIN, and I'm not a terrorist!




The best jodi!


me,can never get enough of them ♥

No comments: