Standing there, waiting for my banana chocolate and being a observant, I fill my free time looking at people around me who’s waiting for their waffle, etc. In between I’ve changing smiles with strangers, glancing at few pretty faces and admired them secretly, and watching real live soap opera.
My eyes stopped at 1 couple, they were giggling in front of me. His hands all over her but nothing happened. I thought she will say something as it’s at public place but the drama continues. She smiles cheekily every time the friends teasing how romantic they are. And guess what they barely 17 years old. At that point I can’t take it anymore feel like puking out and go away from that scene but lucky I’ve paid for my take away so have to wait lah. That have nothing to do with me being angelic or what, it’s just there’s a hope inside my heart that young girls would protect themselves more than they do now despite their race, religion, etc. Hope they will portray a respected image that of how guys should treat them, and don’t accept a guy simply because they are popular, sweet talker and such reason. At this point I was thanking God for not given me a burden of taking care a younger sister even with my brother I act like step mother(and so they say I am!) I just cant imagine how my act would be towards a younger sister. The journey is still a long ride for these youngsters but them wasting it for the sake of so called love. What will love give you at 16?There’s a limit and boundary that should be follow, no one says that loving each other is wrong. No, but how you carry off yourself matters.
Love might seems sweet on the surface but when that ‘3rd person’ comes in between, you just might lose your dignity, future and faith from loved ones. So why put on risk something that really sacred for us. Suddenly somehow it reminds me to an interview I read not so long ago that says ‘lust overtake love from all possible angles’. Yes, it’s indeed true now days it’s hard to find love. I mean pure and true love, without having it overshadowed by lust. The lamest thing used as defense would be’ all men think alike about this matter, so why are you exaggerating it?’ Well my answer would be if all men are like that then what’s harm living without one?None, absolutely none.
Ya Allah ya Tuhanku, jauhkanlah diriku(dan keluarga serta rakan2 ku) daripada segala kemungkaran dan kemaksiatan.Amin.
p/s: Religion has nothing to do with this, just talking from a girl/lady/woman point of view.
pp/s: I'm not a girl not yet a woman.
me, love to be loved:)


2 comments:
You do have a point... some people make mistakes far too early in their lives instead of finding love the right way, although I have to disagree where you say all men think alike.
Many men do, but not all of us, no. There are good men out there, guys who actually do care. It might be difficult to tell them apart from the rest.
Did I say that?I dont think so,read again.Ofcourse all men cant be the same,but to find the 1 is damn hard because what are actually we looking for?:p
Post a Comment