Monday, December 8, 2008

im SORRY ayah+mama :(

mama,I'll always love you!

Yesterday night,the night before Raya Haji i fought AGAIN with Boboy!This time he sure had cross the limit,i was so pissed of with him but never thought(ok,i did!)at that point of time he will do & said that to me.I'm his sister although he always treat me like I'm his brother maybe because I'm not as feminine or soft like Along but that is not an excuse for him not to respect me!This is not the 1st time we fight,yell or curse each other but after all these years I had enough.I'm so sad,me and Along actually cried because of his rudeness but he remains the same,HEARTLESS!I don't want to end up like not talking to each other for more than 2 years(its not Along fault at all!),like ayah said we are the only family we have so why cant we act like 1.I hate him!Call me childish if you want but I'm not jealous or whatsoever I just think like a sister should!

I dont really give a damn about him but it such a devastating for me to just watch without doing anything his bad manner towards my parents and when ayah and mama feel sad each time we quarrel like there is no tomorrow.I scream my lungs out every time his rudeness doesn't affect him at all,for GOD sake his not a child anymore why cant they get it!Just because his the only 1 staying at home that does not give him the passport in doing so,talking.screaming rudely to ayah and mama!I'm not saying I'm the angle in the house but sometimes someone need to teach him a lesson or two,cant simply act the same way when you were like 3 years old!I know my parents love us equally(there'r occasions where I've doubt it!:p)



ayah,love you till death!

I love my parents to death,maybe I'm the most emotional child to them but GOD knows how deep is my love for them as they are the only family I have,for a 20 years old girl I'm quite non dependent when it comes to surviving in the world or home without my ayah and mama! All I do is want to give them as many happiness as I could,I may not declare my worship for them from the roof top but they know whatever it takes for me to fight for their love or attention I will do it!I may not the best daughter in the world but 1 thing I will never stop to do is trying to be 1,for their eyes atleast :) One thing for sure they are the best parents a girl can have!With the new year just around the corner I wish I will be a better person all around!


raya haji 2008,
saiyidah izzati nur :)

2 comments:

Najlaa said...

dear darling sista,..
calm down babe..
air dcincang xkan putus.
ape yg nak d amuk2 kan..
relax2 sudah..hehe..
istighfar n sabar byk2..

SIN *cheda* said...

thanks kak najlaa:)