First of all congrats to Shahrukh for this award,he had been knighted with Datukship for those who came in late.No one else(in Malaysia at least) feel as happy+excited+thrilled for him as i am!I may be the unofficial Datin for him but he is always the official King Khan in my heart,*wink*!At the ceremony I seriously think he looks sharp and charming in those baju melayu and samping,it cant be more perfect than black can it?Regardless what people have been criticizing since the news came out I always support the idea because they don't know the true reason behind it,or they pretend do not know about it as they just cant accept the fact some one else get the title without having to pay for it!This Bollywood heartthrob really deserve it,period!
What made me feel so bad was that we were actually so close yet so far away because of the dates and information misunderstanding,the ceremony took place at a place that very close to my place in Malacca plus all the route he went,all the places he visited are all there right infront of me!This sad+disappointed+heart broken feeling wont leave me at least for the next 3-4 weeks, I really need times to swallow this bitter fact,arghhhhhhh!Hope he will fulfilled his promise to come back,at near future hopefully(I know he will!)Never felt so distressing about leaving Malacca for home but this time it really torn my heart in pieces :( But its ok i think,GOD sure have better plan for me in future(insyaALLAH).Glad Shahrukh took this opportunity to talked about Islam and tackle the issue of jihad in relating to the Mumbai blast 26/11,well spoke I must say.I know people out there sure will argue about his stand when it comes to religion,he may appears to be not a perfect muslim but who are we to judge?Are we perfect ourselves in this sense,honestly?He is like so intelligent,smart and brilliant for me as he thinks and talks really super fast and all got substance not just politically correct.
He may be Raj or Rahul in the reel life but you can't miss that effervescent winsome charm that serenades your affectionate attention effortlessly even in the real life!He may not have the greek god looks nor the abs like a washboard but he will always be MY SHAHRUKH forever eventhough he is a Datuk now.Here comes the hindi part,hehe :)
PYAR woh hameesha!
PYAR woh hameesha!




No comments:
Post a Comment