Wednesday, August 6, 2008

we ATHLETES,M.C?!!!




We are so excited knowing that there will be a Olympic day ofcourse in MMU way and we wanted to join any sports listed..i was so thrill too as im the hugest sport lover!so after a lot of postponing me and ksya finally registered for bowling competition in double category where we paid rm35,I would love to join my fav badminton game though but afraid it might clash with other game in final(as confident as that!)so we go for 1 sport for this time..maybe next time I will for sure try for other..we met new friends’ zaleha(our law junior) who is so down to earth although I can say she fit the criteria of rich kid from penang and also liyana & atikah who is our neighbours at the bowling lane at MELAKA RAYA(the creepy shopping complex!)the game started pretty well compared to other girls team as we have to join the boys in 1 group because there was not enough teams in whole..our confident was crash after the supergreat games played by the right lane from ours as that vinat guy spares & strikes all the time!what a game man!no.7 was not that bad after all,we play for fun and I know I could do so much better..at least we have a consolation prize;a green tshirt..hope there will be many events to be join in future!because of this 1 activity I joined I can possibly said I gain new friends and larger my social circulation..i need to enlarge my circle of friends or maybe for starter acquaintances..i met jrs like nice zaleha,liana,and tykah..

The other activity was the audition of emcee for the law seminar in august too,we went and tried our luck(me,ksya&sarah!)..it was ksya’s idea at 1st but we decided to lend our support to her as well as try our talent for the sake of vanishing stage fright(for me lah!)and I did quite ok although a little bit of nervousness..haha..the judges were mr.gary,dr.myint zan and our 4th year senior..its a worth experience in short..i will for sure the next2 time too=) IM NOT A QUITTER!

p/s: I need to learn to pronounce words clearly and correctly as its been a habit for me to keep pronouncing wrongly certain words..HATE IT!trauma dude,past experience that still wrapped up inside my memory box..

No comments: