Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SUPER BUSINESSWOMEN!




Hye miss want to try& buy our marshmallow choc dip for RM1.80 only..we also have mix fruits with choc dip at rm2.50 or you can try our homemade dadih RM1 only for 1 cup and we have 4 flavours of it; apple,grape,strawberry as well as mango! Yup,that was my line or should I said written dialog in my head for the past 2 weeks in approaching customers who walking pass our qiosk at Ixora..as i said earlier and they just laugh everytime i say it but SERIOULSY!i can be applying to be 1 of the record holder in the GUINESS BOOK OF RECORD for the most highest number of dialogue repeated in a week!but overall,its been a great,enjoyable experience though although it was also quite tiring as we made ourselves the dadih and believe me how the warm and positive feedback we got for it..DAMN HAPPY! For those who asking what is dadih its actually like jelly or pudding should I say as lot of foreigners(some local too!) student have no clue about what it is all about…this our side business to find capital for our real biz on cyberpreneurship day later in August,although they are 19 of us in the team we actually divided into 2 groups where Neo(leader),me(asst.leader),sarah(secretary),ksya(promotion with nora),pza(decoration),nora,dhana(treasurer),jin liang(freelance) and angie(the chef) in 1 team..i love the combination & enthusiasm that we share and showed in this team!wehooo!!

Although an applause also should be given to a lot of people who dedicated their self in made this biz successful,like saiful who I think work really2 hard in making sure we have enough stuff for the daily biz,controlling our finance and profit and making sure everyone is happy with their duty!also our advisor,fateen who have those qualities that a leader need although she is so not serious when outside her workframe then we have nik, meiyan, poo, reva,pang, andy, juza and mamat who equally put their effort through those weeks. I enjoy being 1 of those reliable promoter who pull a lot of customers day to day and as hurt as it gets when rejection to rejection we get in the affort..haha..some are just rude,annoying and pain in the ass kind off people who just don’t know how to politely say ‘no,thank you’ but rather walked by with sour faces!im so proud of my self as I can really work in a group of new friends and they are so cool actually,2nd sem seems the beginning of new guys to be closer in my circle of life hopefully it always in smooth journey though..TOUCHWOOD!talking about problem I suspecting there are for sure politic in this class lah,there are some people hating some brilliant people and I have no idea for what reason!well I don’t think I want to know about it as it will get to me later so better enjoying all the good days as I possibly can..haha..its a selfless way of being selfish!

I cant wait to made dadih at home and its so easy and it taste really good,believe me!ok,the side biz is over so its time to focus on mid sem exam and searching for supplier and idea for the real day of cyberp..issue of budget is running high and tense too!

No comments: