♥
Others call it coincident but I look at it as God's interference, the day world was shattered with the demise of such great singer (RIP Whitney Houston) I received such pleasant surprise, an email that meant a lot to me.More than words. Now, I know for sure I'll keep moving forwards but with each step I'll think about you dear.Bittersweet memories, that is all I'm taking with me.I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish to you, joy and happiness. But above all this, I wish you love.
Many nights we've prayed, with no proof anyone could hear but with now I know for sure He listens to every each prayer of ours.
I will always love you.Only Allah knows that.
Many nights we've prayed, with no proof anyone could hear but with now I know for sure He listens to every each prayer of ours.
I will always love you.Only Allah knows that.
The best cupcakes in town turns 2 years old today :)


No comments:
Post a Comment