Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dear Ramadhan,please let me be part of you again.

It's been a very emotional Ramadhan indeed. I feel sorry for myself for many reasons;

I've missed a lot of chances to collect pahala in this blessed month due to so called busy-ness,


even before this month started I've missed Manchester United's games(ALL!since they beat Chelsea 3-nil for the 1st cup of this season,I know its that long),


yet again I've missed (4 years in a row) to start study early for final exam,

I missed quality times that I've should find and spend with my family,


I've missed the signs which lead me to the biggest stupidity I have ever done,I've misjudged some people(completely my bad),


I've missed quite a number of good movies(latest my fav KAJOL&Arjun Rampal's 'We Are Family' is in cinemas NOW!)


I've failed to read between the lines, actually between hundred or maybe thousands of sweet and fake lines,


BUT


I'm also thankful that HIM and them will always be by my side,


I'm grateful that HE'll always be there to lead me,I can always lean on HIM,


I'm lucky to once thought I've met love,


I'm blessed to at least have a bit of sanity and iman in me,


I'm happy that rather have the ability to feel hurt than feel nothing at all.


And so many feelings I wish I can write here but I'm too tired and irrational at the moment so hope this Raya and final exam will pass by without me realise it and hopefully it'll be good for all of us.InsyaAllah.



Saiyidah Izzati Nur,remember this;Allah wont test you, if He knows that u cant handle it.


No comments: