Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ouch!

When a heart breaker experiences a heartbreaking moment herself, it hurt the most. The last time I felt hurt badly like this, is like...never. So now I know myself how sucks it feel, and all this while I thought they just making up stories about we can feel our heart literally crying. It turns out to be true, letting go something or someone you love without them knowing how much they means to us cause us so much pain. All the tears are blamed to the horrible exams we just went through, it’s easy that way because last thing we want parents to worry about is us at this age. They seem worry why we are not the way we are before, but I’ve no reasons to talk, or eat or do anything but sighing. And friends and loved ones deserved to be happy even when we are not.


Oh God if I know it will feel this awful I will never took the steps because indirectly I’m hurting you too and that never going to make my life easier.

No comments: