Riang Ria Raya 09 with The Cots ^_^
On the 090909 we shoot this video for the sake of repeating a tradition that we accidentally did last year so carry to this year and InsyaAllah for years to come. If Sarah didnt keep pushing and reminding us maybe the preparation would be as laid back as last year's as we just wore our pjs and made a medley of numbers of raya songs sitting on 1 of our bed,as last year was in Sarah's room this year we(literally!as I can't say NO can I?hehe)decided on shooting in my humagous room. Other than to wish all our friends, we also want to show that Law Students do have the crazy side in us, we do have a lot of fun apart from reading thick books & cases :) This is among the sweetest memory that I'll keep inside my heart moreover after I finished study as I bet it will be hard to keep in touch as regular as now with the girls. Love y'all!Enjoy 'The Eccentric Art of Aidilfitri'.
p/s: Sorry for the ad lips as well as for our unplanned acts,FIY after 11 takes initially this wasn't the video we decided on but as it shows the real meaning of spontaneous so here it goes.
me,LOVE Ramadhan&Syawal :)


1 comment:
Well, I'll tell you law students right now that you don't need to prove to any of us that you have a crazy side in you.
I have always believed so :D
Selamat Hari Raya, girl. Have a wonderful time with your friends and family, then rejoin us for the two weeks of theories and suicidal thoughts. All the best for the finals!
Post a Comment