Tuesday, January 1, 2008

the endless hunt for happiness begins...NOW!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL...BYE2 2007,HELLOOOO 2008...hope this year will be bigger and better in every aspect!whether its health,wealth,study,family and everythinglh..as it is 2008 so the no itself brings the meaning of prosperity so hope i can spend a lot of money for my future!x mau hangat2 tahi ayam da thn ni,so segala azam yg aku listkn hopefully akn displin utk mencapainya..aminnn..ok,so here r my resolutions for this year!

1)BERUSAHA MENJADI INSAN(ANAK,ADIK,PELAJAR,RAKAN,INDIVIDU,etc) YG CEMERLANG DI DUNIA & AKHIRAT...SEIMBANG HENDAKNYA!

2)LIVE LIFE THE HEALTHY WAY,LOSE SOME WEIGHT..=) eat what u want,but exercise!

3)SAVE MONEY FOR FUTURE,doesnt meant not to spent..hehehe.."NEVER CUT OUR EXPENSES,BUT INCREASE OUR INCOME"..

4)SUMBANG SESUATU PADA MASYARAKAT...charity,women or NGO's organizations..

5)MORE READING STARTS TODAY!improve my ability to speak well..

6)BE A DISCIPLINE PERSON,BEHAVE MYSELF!nk tgktkn tahap kesabaranku yg lemah ini..ngehehe..-.- x mau gado2 n jerit2 ngan boboy da..

7)ENJOY LIFE,COZ OUR LIFE IS SO SHORT...JUST DO WHATEVER I THINK I HAVE PASSION IN!

8)SET GOALS FOR EVERY SINGLE THING I WANT TO ACHIEVE IN THE FUTURE!

INSYA ALLAH...=)

No comments: